Saturdays - 10.00am - 12.00 noon, or
Wednesdays - 9.45 am - 11.45am
Under the guidance of the teacher:
- Introductory session for all children.
- Includes greetings, routine songs, rhymes, language to settle children, music, etc.
- Activity related to topic.
- Children bring their own food and drink.
- Chinese tea is available for parents/caregivers.
- Under guidance of parent/caregiver and the teacher.Short session of basic Mandarin phrases.
- Parent/caregiver assisted activities to reinforce topic of the day and to practice the language.
- Parents/caregiver and children tidy up.
- Punctuality Ð Parents to sign in on arrival (for civil defense purposes).
- Song sheets are available to be taken home.
- Craft activities and handouts to be put into scrapbooks supplied by YYY.
- Cantonese is the preferred language to be spoken where possible.
- Parents/caregivers are to be actively involved in the sessions. Duty rosters will be drawn up (refer to ÔParent Duty ResponsibilitiesÕ).
- Let a core committee member know if you are leaving early (for the purpose of the Roll book & evacuation procedures).
- A parent/caregiver must accompany and be responsible for their child or children throughout the whole session.